Tom Tezak lives in the present tense.
He lives each day to its fullest, and strives to be truly present in every moment.“Life is precious, make it count,” Tom’s personal philosophy, stems from his passion for life and the belief that time is our most cherished commodity.
Tom’s transformative experience as a deputy coroner in his hometown of Joliet, Illinois, offered an authentic perspective on life, one that reflects the ephemeral nature of the world we live in, as well as the principles of doing the right thing—and doing things right.
This unique perspective, combined with unfettered vision, focus and determination, is what has catapulted Tom to success as one of Maui’s most respected and trusted real estate professionals.
Growing up in America’s Heartland, Tom learned the value of a strong work ethic at an early age. He says the most invaluable life lesson came from his father, who taught him the importance of doing the right thing. “Do the right thing for others,” he would say, “and everything else will follow.”
As he grew older, Tom discovered hard work, integrity and self-discipline to be the secret ingredients in the formula for enduring success. It is a formula he has applied to every endeavor he has chosen to undertake—from a string of early business ventures, to his eventual move to Hawai‘i.
It was his love of Maui’s pristine beauty, rich culture and unhurried pace of life that persuaded Tom to move his family to the island more than 11 years ago. Today, he resides in South Maui with his wife, Lori, and two young daughters in the dream home that he designed for them.
With more than23 years of experience in the industry, Tom is a renowned “lifestyle expert” with a proven track record of navigating the intricacies of Maui’s burgeoning luxury market.
Tom’s vast expertise also affords him an advantage when it comes to effectively pricing your home, and with his background in advertising and marketing, he can maximize exposure of your home in order to attract the most qualified buyers.
Ask any of his clientele, and they will tell you that they have been well served by Tom’s years of experience, personalized attention and top-notch professionalism.
You can expect an equally memorable experience.
Tom says he begins each day with one goal in mind: to deliver the highest standard of customer service. He believes every real estate experience is a gateway to the next chapter of your life, which is why he strives to present you with a world of opportunity.
When you’re ready to buy or sell in South Maui, give Tom Tezak a call. Whether you’re looking for oceanfront property, a second home or a prestigious community, call a REALTOR® who will help you maximize your investment and knows the value of enjoying life by Making Every Moment Count.
Real Estate Agent Credentials
- Owner partner of Wailea Realty Corp.
- Top producer for Wailea Realty Corp. in 2011
- #1 Salesperson w/ my former company Coldwell Banker in the State of Hawaii in 2010
- #1 Listing agent w/ my former company Coldwell Banker in the State of Hawaii in 2010
- Top Ten in the western region of the U.S. w/ my former company Coldwell Banker
- Over 22 years experience selling Real Estate
- New Project Specialist
- Certified Vacation Home Specialist
- Member “National Association of Realtors”
- Certified “ Luxury Property” Specialist
- I have sold over $250 Million dollars in Maui Real Estate in the past several years
- I have over $65 Million dollars in closed & pending sales in the past 2 1/2 years
- Wailea Realty Corp is the oldest company in Wailea, established in 1974.
- I specialize in South Maui Real Estate sales of homes and condominiums, with over 90% of my sales in South Maui, Wailea & Makena
- Selected as one of the “Top 100 Realtors” in Hawaii by Hawaii Business Magazine in 2006, 2007, 2010 & 2011
- Received Top Producer Award w/ my former company Coldwell Banker at the Shops at Wailea 2003 &2004 & 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008,2010
Received Top Honors “International Presidents Elite Award” from Coldwell Banker Corporate 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 & 2010
Areas of Expertise:
- Oceanfront Island Wide